Latest Securities Investor Protection Corporation Stories
Phone Feature Gives On-the-Go Investors a Way to Tap into Investing Ideas San Mateo, Calif. (PRWEB) December 21, 2012 Motif Investing, a pioneer in ideas-based investing, announced today the launch of its Motif Explorer mobile application for iPhone users. With Motif Explorer, anyone can have on-the-go access to a catalog of nearly 100 theme-based portfolios of stocks and ETFs, called motifs, which are housed on the Motif Investing website. Investors do not have to be customers to use...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.