Latest Seethalakshmi Ramanathan Stories
Lawrence LeBlond for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online US teenagers born during the early 1980s were found to have been slightly more prone to drinking, smoking, theft and arrests due to macroeconomic conditions during the first year of their life, according to new research from the State University of New York Upstate Medical University (SUNY). The current economic crisis has received much attention from policy makers, although the focus has been more on short-term effects. Long-term...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.