Latest Selective internal radiation therapy Stories
INTIO's TipTRAC will be demonstrated at the World Congress of Interventional Oncology. Real-time visualization of probe placement enhances the interventional radiologist's ability to more accurately deliver ablative therapy. New York, NY (PRWEB) May 16, 2013 INTIO, Inc. is introducing TipTRAC, a new and significant feature of its 510(k) cleared ClearStart SVM system at the World Congress of Interventional Oncology in New York, May 16-19, 2013. TipTRAC, used in CT-guided ablative therapies,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.