Latest Selumetinib Stories
- Differentiated safety profile emerging relative to other MEK/BRAF combination therapies - BOULDER, Colo., June 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Array BioPharma's wholly-owned MEK inhibitor,
BOULDER, Colo., May 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Array BioPharma Inc.
- Array regained worldwide rights to binimetinib and acquired worldwide rights to encorafenib - BOULDER, Colo., May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Array BioPharma Inc.
- Array to receive global rights from Novartis to innovative BRAF inhibitor - BOULDER, Colo., Jan. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Array BioPharma Inc.
- Median overall survival is encouraging for this patient population - BOULDER, Colo., Sept.
Six Phase 3 / Pivotal Trials with Array's MEK Inhibitors Advancing BOULDER, Colo., June 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Two Array BioPharma-invented MEK inhibitors, binimetinib (MEK162) and
BOULDER, Colo., May 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Array BioPharma Inc.
Binimetinib Continues to Advance in Clinical Development BOULDER, Colo., April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Array BioPharma Inc.
Three Phase 3 Trials Advancing in Patients with BRAF Melanoma, NRAS Melanoma and Low-Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer BOULDER, Colo., April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Following the recent
6.8% improvement in FEV1 versus placebo in high FENO subset representing half of treated patients BOULDER, Colo., March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Array BioPharma Inc.
- The horn of a unicorn considered as a medical or pharmacological ingredient.
- A winged horse with a single horn on its head; a winged unicorn.