Latest Semiconductor growth Stories
DALLAS, July 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a new market research report "Compound Semiconductor Market by Type (III-V, II-VI, IV-IV, sapphire), Deposition Technology (CVD, MBE, HVPE, Ammonothermal, MOVPE, LPE, ALD), Product (Power, Opto-electronic), Application, and Geography-2013-2020", published by MarketsandMarkets, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.63% from 2014 to 2020, and reach $104.55 Billion in 2020. Browse 121 market data Tables and 88...
With its new molecular beam epitaxy facility, PTB continues to be the only metrology institute to produce primary quantum Hall effect resistance standards For a long time, the electrical units are feeling at home in the quantum world. In the endeavor to trace the entire International System of Units (SI) back to natural constants, they have long been in the lead - because, among other things, the resistance can be realized with the aid of the quantum Hall effect. The Physikalisch-Technische...
ST. LOUIS, Sept. 4 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SAFC Hitech(TM), a focus area within SAFC(R), a member of the Sigma-Aldrich Group , today announced that it has made significant progress in developing Germanium Antimony Telluride (Ge(x)Sb(y)Te(z) or GST) precursors for use in high volume manufacturing phase change memory (PCM) applications. Extensive development work has been conducted with both the precursors and with the use of conventional Metal-Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD)...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.