Latest Semiconductor intellectual property core Stories
Deliverables Include as High Quality RTL IP, Verification IP and World-wide Support San Jose, CA (PRWEB) June 12, 2013 Arasan Chip Systems, Inc. (“Arasan”), a leading provider of Total IP Solutions, announced today the release of its SSIC Adapter IP, supporting the USB 3.0 specification for USB Superspeed Inter-Chip (SSIC). The SSIC IP provides low power, high speed chip to chip interconnect which leverages existing investments in USB software and system investments. High...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.