Latest Semiconductor intellectual property core Stories
ESA A beautiful and expensive sight: upwards of 6 million-worth of silicon wafers, crammed with the complex integrated circuits that sit at the heart of each and every ESA mission. Years of meticulous design work went into these tiny brains, empowering satellites with intelligence. The image shows a collection of six silicon wafers that contain some 14 different chip designs developed by several European companies during the last eight years with ESA´s financial and technical...
New Website Highlights Expanded IP Cores Portfolio Linkoping, Sweden and Campbell, CA (PRWEB) October 25, 2012 AnaCatum Design AB, a leading Analog Semiconductor Intellectual Property (IP) Company, announced the launch of its new website showcasing an expanded portfolio of groundbreaking Analog to Digital Converters (ADC) IP cores. “With a refreshed design and an easy to browse interface, our new website facilitates our customers´ access to critical technical information to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.