Latest Sender Policy Framework Stories
TOKYO, Aug. 27, 2008 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Internet Initiative Japan, Inc. (IIJ) (Nasdaq:IIJI) (TSE1: 3774), one of Japan's leading Internet access and comprehensive network solutions providers, today announced the release of its developed mail filtering software for implementing SPF/Sender ID(1) sender authentication technology on mail systems. To facilitate the adoption of effective sender authentication as a means of blocking spam with spoofed sender addresses, the open source software is...
TOKYO, July 17, 2008 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Internet Initiative Japan Inc. (IIJ) (Nasdaq:IIJI), (TSE1:3774), one of Japan's leading Internet access and comprehensive network solutions providers, today announced that the integrated email security solution IIJ Secure MX Service is now compatible with DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) technology. DKIM is a sender authentication that enables the recipient of an email to authenticate the sender of the e-mail through a digital signature attached to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.