Latest Sentilla Corporation Stories
Richer, deeper and faster than ever to deploy, Sentilla 5.5 gives IT organizations unified visibility into their hybrid IT infrastructure, accurate capacity planning for Compute, Storage, Network and Power resources, and easy-to-use what-if scenario comparison for transformation projects. Redwood City, California (PRWEB) August 15, 2013 Sentilla Corporation (http://www.sentilla.com), the IT Infrastructure Intelligence company, announced today the availability of Sentilla 5.5, a major...
Sentilla’s IT Infrastructure Intelligence chosen by the Telecom Council Service Provider Forum as "Ground Breaker for Engineering Excellence" SPIFFY AWARD Finalist Redwood City, California (PRWEB) August 01, 2013 Sentilla Corporation (http://www.sentilla.com), the IT Infrastructure Intelligence company, today announced that it has been nominated by the Telecom Council of Silicon Valley's Service Provider Forum for the 2013 SPIFFY Ground Breaker Award for Engineering...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.