Latest Seroconversion Stories
New panels provide manufacturers with material from a variety of donor genotypes and recent collection periods. Milford, Massachusetts (PRWEB) May 15, 2013 SeraCare Life Sciences, a provider of high quality biological materials that help optimize diagnostic performance, reliability and repeatability across the IVD lifecycle, announced it has launched three new ACCUVERT seroconversion panels and one new ACCUSET performance panel. These product additions expand the company´s offerings...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.