Latest Serono Stories
ROCKLAND, Massachusetts, December 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- - EMD Serono's Grant for Growth Innovations (GGI) supports innovative projects to advance
Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey announces the selection of Ion Proton next generation sequencing technology for new research initiative BASKING RIDGE, N.J., Oct.
BOSTON, Oct. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbia Laboratories, Inc.
AACHEN, Germany, October 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sascha Becker will be appointed to the Executive Board of the pharmaceutical company Gruenenthal and take over the finance
- Global winners selected for their unique research projects that have the potential to advance research for the personalized treatment of solid tumors ROCKLAND, Mass., Sept.
ROCKLAND, Massachusetts, September 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- - The first grants awarded to coincide with the 53rd European Society for Paediatric
- Collaboration and license agreement allows the biopharmaceutical division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, to enhance its access to antibody drug conjugate technologies and to expand its oncology
- Research grants awarded for five out of more than 200 proposals, highlighting continued commitment to multiple sclerosis (MS) ROCKLAND, Mass., Sept.
-- Providing IVF clinicians objective embryo viability data and another tool to support patient outcomes MISSISSAUGA, ON, Sept.
- EMD Serono provides funding for ACP's multicenter longitudinal OPT-UP clinical study ROCKLAND and WALTHAM, Mass., Sept.
- To swell, as grain or wood with water.