Latest Serono Stories
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy enhances Merck Serono's R&D technology portfolio in immuno-oncology GERMANTOWN, Md., March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy enhances R&D technology portfolio of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, in immuno-oncology DARMSTADT, Germany, March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/
-- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy enhances Merck Serono's R&D technology portfolio in immuno-oncology DARMSTADT, Germany, March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Merck Serono,
-- Collaboration strengthens company's position as a leader in precision medicine in oncology ROCKLAND, Mass., March 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD Serono today announced that the biopharmaceutical
- Personalized immunotherapy Tcelna (imilecleucel-T), an investigational compound currently in a Phase IIb clinical study in patients with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis (SPMS), an area of
ROCKLAND, Massachusetts, December 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- - EMD Serono's Grant for Growth Innovations (GGI) supports innovative projects to advance
Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey announces the selection of Ion Proton next generation sequencing technology for new research initiative BASKING RIDGE, N.J., Oct.
BOSTON, Oct. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbia Laboratories, Inc.
AACHEN, Germany, October 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sascha Becker will be appointed to the Executive Board of the pharmaceutical company Gruenenthal and take over the finance
- Global winners selected for their unique research projects that have the potential to advance research for the personalized treatment of solid tumors ROCKLAND, Mass., Sept.
- To play, gamble.
- To impose upon; delude; trick; humbug; also, to joke; chaff.
- A deceitful game or trick; trickery; humbug; nonsense.