Latest Sex industry Stories
Adult Store Offers Men And Women a Sophisticated and Non-Intimidating Place to Discreetly Buy Sex Toys Online Harrison, NY (PRWEB) September 17, 2013 New York-based upscale eCommerce site, MySecretLuxury.com, is celebrating its one-year anniversary with some impressive accomplishments. The company announces that since launching a year ago, it has experienced continuous month-to-month growth. The company only stocks high quality luxury sex toys and sex accessories and is proud to be one...
Former porn star Dr. Shelley Lubben has been invited to the University of Exeter in the UK to debate the issue of pornography; facing off against erotic author and co-founder of the Guild of Erotic Writers, Zak Jane Keir and columnist for the Guardian, Jane Fae, formerly known as John Ozimek. Los Angeles, California (PRWEB) August 29, 2013 Former Porn Star Dr. Shelley Lubben, whose book Truth Behind the Fantasy of Porn has ripped the lid off of the porn industry - has been invited to the...
Vibrators.com is pleased to announce the 2013 Vibrator of the year. The Stronic Eins was chosen because it uses a new internal mechanism to provide motion that 80% of women prefer when compared to a traditional vibrator. Troy, MI (PRWEB) July 24, 2013 Vibrators.com has announced the 2013 Vibrator of the Year. Each year Vibrators.com tests hundreds of sex toys for sound, vibration, and other important factors, and chooses only the best to feature on Vibrators.com. The best vibrator they...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.