Latest Sex industry Stories
Historically, prostitutes have experienced a steady level of demand, almost irrespective of economic conditions, to the point that the industry has been labelled ℠recession proof' by some. In the past, this has often been the case. However, alternatives to the industry´s services such as websites, pornography and other cheaper substitutes have gained popularity and have negatively affected industry revenue growth. For these reasons, industry research firm IBISWorld has updated its...
Vancouver study shows that an innovative model of safer indoor sex work spaces promote health and safety of street-based sex workers Safer indoor sex work spaces provide important and potentially life-saving benefits to sex workers including reduced exposure to violence and HIV and improved relationships with police, according to a study published by the Gender and Sexual Health Initiative of the BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS (BC-CfE) and the University of British Columbia (UBC)....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.