Latest SF3B1 Stories
HILDEN, Germany, and MARSEILLE, France, July 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- - Exclusive global license from University of Tokyo enables development of QIAGEN assays for SF3B1 mutations, including next-generation sequencing (NGS) gene panels, for blood cancers - Mutations of SF3B1 gene, to be targeted by new test, indicate favorable prognosis for patients with bone marrow disorders known as myelodysplastic syndromes - QIAGEN...
- Company to Present Data on SF3B1 Program at a Symposium During the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2014 - CAMBRIDGE, Mass., April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- H3 Biomedicine Inc., a biopharmaceutical company specializing in the discovery and development of precision medicines for oncology, announced today that it has named its lead investigational drug candidate for its program that targets SF3B1, a component of the human genetic splicing machinery that has been...
- Like a worm in form or movement; vermiform; tortuous or sinuous; also, writhing or wriggling.
- Like the track or trace of a worm; appearing as if worm-eaten; vermiculate.
- Marked with fine, close-set, wavy or tortuous lines of color; vermiculated.
- A form of rusticated masonry which is so wrought as to appear thickly indented with worm-tracks.