Latest Shakespearean histories Stories
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Archaeologists are saying they have uncovered some human remains during their search for King Richard III. It is yet to be confirmed that the remains that have been found actually belong to the late king, but they are digging in an area where they believed him to be buried. The University of Leicester team said that the examination of the remains revealed possible wounds that are consistent with battle wounds King Richard III...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.