Latest SHEAR GENIUS Stories
The second season of BRAVO's hit reality competition "Shear Genius" is back and full of high-stakes styling action. On the July 16th episode, the show sponsor Nexxus Salon Hair Care, challenges "Shear Genius" contestants to create easy step-by-step instructions on how to style their model's hair for judging. Now Nexxus, the stylist's choice to win on "Shear Genius," wants viewers to get in on the competition with the Nexxus Hairdo How To Contest. The entrant with the best four-step hairdo...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.