Latest Shelley Taylor Stories
New documentary provides hope to those who have lost a lot, or maybe even everything. "In His Footsteps" is the real life story of a woman who cooks and dances her way out of the darkness. London, UK (PRWEB) November 29, 2011 Three years ago, entrepreneur Shelley Taylor lost her only son and only child and within months, her multi-million dollar Internet company. For two years, Taylor kept herself afloat in a sea of grief by organizing pop-up restaurants in London. After two paralyzing...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.