Latest Shellfish Association of Great Britain Stories
American regulators are urging supermarkets and other retailers to remove South Korean oysters, clams, mussels and scallops from store shelves due to concerns that they may have been infected with norovirus. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued the warning late last week, noting that the products could have been exposed to human fecal matter and responsible for the illnesses of at least four people in the US since October, according to Reuters reports. "The regulatory warning...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.