Shenzhou programme Reference Libraries
Taikonaut -- Taikonaut is a term used for as-yet hypothetical astronauts launched by China. China has, as of 2003, conducted a number of unmanned launches of its Shenzhou spacecraft. On January 2, Shanghai aerospace centre director Yuan Jie announced that they were aiming to launch their first manned mission in the second half of 2003. The term was coined by Western media based on the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.