Latest Signal-Health LLC Stories
In consultation with researchers and veterinarians, Signal-Health has compiled a simple, 3-point checklist to help horse owners and trainers identify sweating problems so they may be caught early and treated promptly. Mesa, AZ (PRWEB) June 25, 2013 Summertime – and the livin’ is not always easy for horse owners and trainers. With the hottest temperatures of the year just around the corner, it’s more important than ever to know if a horse is sweating adequately and, if not, to...
Youngsters, teens and adults who love horses are getting a special leg up, thanks to the generosity of Signal-Health LLC, a distributor of EquiwinnerTM patches Mesa, AZ (PRWEB) February 1, 2011 Barbara Socha, President of Signal-Health today announced her firm's introduction of a rebate program aimed to help riding clubs and other groups fund their initiatives or defray expenses. "Riding clubs, horse rescue associations, therapeutic riding organizations and other non-profit groups are the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.