Latest Silicon Valley Leadership Group Stories
Extron's new facility has a modern and larger manufacturing space, with direct freeway access. Fremont, CA (PRWEB) November 3, 2010 Extron, a global supply chain management company specializing in "Last Mile" Supply Chain solutions, today announced its relocation to a new facility at 496 South Abbott Avenue Milpitas, CA 95035. Extron's new facility has a modern and larger manufacturing space, with direct freeway access. Strategically located in the center of the Silicon Valley, the new...
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL), a worldwide leader in integrated silicon solutions, today announced the launch of the "Smart-Electronics Initiative," a cross-industry collaborative campaign aimed at increasing awareness for the growing amount of energy consumed by everyday consumer electronics. The effort will also promote wider adoption of energy efficiency technologies, such as Power Factor Correction (PFC) and Light Emitting Diodes (LED). Governor...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.