Latest Silver Nation LLC Stories
Providing an independent and unbiased third party review of companies and employees who serve senior citizens in their homes, SeniorChecked has been released by Silver Nation, LLC in the Washington, DC market to combat the rise in elder abuse, financial exploitation and crimes against seniors. According to the U.S. Office of Consumer Affairs, fraud and financial exploitation takes in about $100 billion a year. By vetting and verifying businesses, the Web-based SeniorChecked was designed to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.