Latest SimplyThick Stories
According to American Family Physician, the ofï¬cial clinical journal of the American Academy of Family Physicians, swallowing problems and dysphagia affect approximately 10% of adults over the age of 50, and it is especially common in healthcare and senior care facilities, with around 25% of hospitalized patients, and 30-40% of nursing home patients experiencing swallowing problems. Millions of children and teenagers are also affected with swallowing disorders. Elberton, GA...
Product safety attorneys at Shrader & Associates, LLP are urging any person who has used the SimplyThick product, whether in combination with infant formula or with breast milk, to contact their product recall hotline at 888-637-6236. Premature infants born prior to 37 weeks gestation are at risk of necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) due to bacterial contamination at the Simply Thick, LLC Stone Mountain, Georgia processing plant. Nearly half of all babies diagnosed with necrotizing...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.