Latest Sirtex SIR-Spheres Pty Ltd Stories
A review article, published in the July issue of Archives of Surgery, an international peer-reviewed journal, examines the use of Sirtex's SIR-SpheresÃ® microspheres in patients with hepatic colorectal cancer metastases. According to the review, the use of SIR-Spheres microspheres is effective in improving response rates and extending survival times in patients with colorectal cancer liver metastases. Sirtex's SIR-Spheres microspheres are currently FDA approved to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.