Latest Sirtuin Stories
- Results Confirm That NR Increases the Mitochondrial Co-enzyme NAD+ and is Safe - IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ChromaDex Corp.
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ChromaDex Corp.
IRVINE, Calif., Oct.
- NIAGEN(TM) is the first and only commercially available Nicotinamide Riboside - IRVINE, Calif., July 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- ChromaDex's Patented NIAGEN(TM) Is the First and Only Commercially Available Nicotinamide Riboside - IRVINE, Calif., July 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
A protein may be the key to maintaining the health of aging blood stem cells.
IRVINE, Calif., June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ChromaDex Corp. (OTCQB: CDXC), an innovative natural products company that
IRVINE, Calif., April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Thorne Research today announced the launch of NiaCel(TM), an innovative nutritional supplement that supports endurance, energy,
-- NIAGEN(TM) is the first and only commercially available Nicotinamide Riboside -- IRVINE, Calif., March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Modifying Dietary Intake of Advanced Glycation Endproducts, or AGEs, Bolsters Body’s Defenses Against Alzheimer’s and Metabolic Syndrome, Say Mount Sinai Researchers New
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.