Latest Ski suit Stories
InventHelp®, America’s Leading Inventor Service Company, attempts to submit an invention, Uncle June Snowbunny Suit, to companies for review. Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) September 10, 2013 From the girl waiting at a bus stop to the woman on an outdoor vacation, to the man in touch with his feminine side, maintaining body warmth is crucial for comfort and well-being. However, having to wear layers of clothing and/or a bulky coat can ruin their fashionable expression. "This inspired...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.