Small-toothed Sportive Lemur Reference Libraries
The small-toothed sportive lemur (Lepilemur microdon) is also known as the small-toothed weasel lemur, and is native only to the island of Madagascar. It range extends from the Ranomafana National Park to Andringitra National Park in the southwest. It is thought that the Manampatrana River marks the southern border of this range, and that the Namorona River marks the north. It is thought that...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.