Latest Smart ligands Stories
LONDON, June 3, 2014 Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report:Aptamers Market - Technology Trend Analysis By Applications - Therapeutics, Diagnostics, Biosensors, Drug Discovery, Biomarker Discovery, Research Applications with Market Landscape Analysis - Global Forecasts to...
A novel class of drugs composed of single strands of DNA or RNA, called aptamers, can bind protein targets with a high strength and specificity and are currently in clinical development as treatments for a broad range of common diseases, as described in a comprehensive review article published online ahead of print in Oligonucleotides, a peer-reviewed journal published by Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. (www.liebertpub.com). The article is available free online at www.liebertpub.com/oliAptamers offer...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.