Latest So Far Away Stories
NEW YORK, April 6 /PRNewswire/ -- From her earliest forays into music at the age of four, it was Carole King's destiny to pursue a career as a composer, musician and vocalist. A decade before the mid-'60s folk boom put the term "singer and songwriter" into American and British pop music vernacular, Carole was, in fact, exactly that - a singer and songwriter. As a fledgling songsmith still in her teens in the late 1950s, her sophisticated demo recordings startled music execs who, within...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.