Latest So Good Stories
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is warning against consumption of So Good-brand creamy vanilla non-dairy frozen dessert due to a labeling error. The CFIA said the manufacturer, Soya World Inc. of Vancouver, said the product contains milk protein that is not declared in the ingredients listing. The So Good Creamy Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert is sold in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba and Saskatchewan. The CFIA said people with allergies to milk proteins might suffer a serious or...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.