Latest SO2 Stories
FARMINGDALE, N.Y., June 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Cemtrex Inc. (OTC: CTEI) is optimistic about business opportunities resulting from the recent Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA's) ruling that sets the one-hour SO2 health standard at 75 parts per billion (ppb), down from the current standard of 140 ppb, a level designed to protect against short-term exposures ranging from five minutes to 24 hours. It is the first time that the standard has been tightened since the original limit was...
SINGAPORE, May 4 /PRNewswire/ -- The island nation of Singapore may be tiny, but it is very big on ideas, innovation, and problem-solving - all of which has put the country at the forefront of the rapidly growing field of environmental technology. Now, that position has been solidified further by Singapore-based research and technology company, Ecospec Global Technology, with its introduction of a low-cost system capable of dramatically reducing greenhouse gas emissions from ships, power...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.