Latest Société Générale de Belgique Stories
CEZ (Prague, Czech Republic), power company, will build a power plant in the city Galati, Romania. The project is to include modernization of existing power plant and building of completely new one. CEZ will cooperate with the company Electrabel (Belgium) on the project. CEZ will also invest about CEK 27 bil in wind power plants' building reaching a capacity of about 600 MW in Romania. (c) 2008 Access Czech Republic Business Bulletin. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.
Romania attracts 10-billion-euro energy project investment BUCHAREST, July 15 (Xinhua) -- Romania's energy market is attracting more and more investors. From developers of wind power systems to giant energy companies, investments unveiled over the past year exceed 10 billion euros (15.86 billion U.S. dollars) in value and thousands of new megawatts in output. Romanian daily Business Standard reported Tuesday quoting energy investor officials as saying that investors come to Romania...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.