Latest Social news Stories
Social news website Digg confirmed in a blog post that they are being bought out by Betaworks. The estimated value of the deal is $500,000. Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) July 16, 2012 On Thursday, July 12, 2012, social news website Digg confirmed in a blog post that they are being bought out by Betaworks. The estimated value of the deal is $500,000. Digg, a site where users can discover and share content from anywhere on the Internet, was bought by Betaworks, a technology incubator located in New...
Social news sharing site Digg has raised $28.7m in a new round of funding that will allow the company to expand globally, increase workforce and move its headquarters to San Francisco. The investment led by Highland Capital Partners also included previous investors Greylock Partners, Omidyar Network, and SVB Capital. As part of the funding, Richard de Silva partner at Highland will join Digg's board. Highland has been an investor for online companies Ask Jeeves, Lycos, and MapQuest. The...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.