Sociology Reference Libraries
With the start of summer upon us, we start thinking of things to do on the weekend and how to keep the kids busy. Here are a few things that may just help accomplish that and also to stay safe during this summer. #1 Weather is always a big player in whichever season it maybe, but the summer is a when the United States experiences some of its most severe weather such as Tornadoes and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.