Latest Sodium lauryl sulfate Stories
Exclusive formulations contain only the highest quality ingredients, making them a natural solution for the whole family Mississauga, ON (PRWEB) July 16, 2012 Arbonne International, LLC (Arbonne®) today announced the release of three new health and wellness products for the Canadian market. Arbonne´s latest products include a new aluminum-free deodorant, alcohol-free mouthwash and flouride-free toothpaste. “Arbonne is proud to offer new family-friendly formulas. With the...
Our High-Tech Ways of Keeping Our Skin Looking Young May Be Backfiring. Never before have there been more potent and powerful gels, acids and peels available for women today to keep their skin looking young. That's the good and bad news. While peels and exfoliants can work wonders for skin, too much of a good thing can cause major damage. Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 23, 2010 The 1960s had cold cream, the 1980s featured alcohol-based astringents and now we have acids, enzymes and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.