Latest Solar architecture Stories
SAN FRANCISCO, July 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- EnFocus Engineering, a 2011 Cleantech Open semifinalist in Green Building and winner of the 2007 Solar America Initiative Award from the US Department of Energy, announced its successful launch of Diamond-Power(TM), a hybrid "daylighter" and solar power panel, at the Intersolar North America Exhibit in San Francisco. As the first product in the world that separates the soft component of sunlight to make daylighting dependable, uniform and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.