The above image looks at the month of March for the three cycles known as Normal Phase, El-Nino, and La-Nina. The data was recorded for the city of Austin Texas. Remember this is just data for one month during these cycles. Normal: During this cycle incoming solar activity was upwards to 60% efficient for the month, producing enough solar energy that only 40% of the month would have not had strong incoming radiation. EL-Nino: This phase provided the area with an extended number of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.