Latest Solar Wind Energy Tower Inc. Stories
NEW YORK, May 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Solar Wind Energy Tower, Inc. (OTCQB: SWET) is a developing stage company that focuses on the design, development, engineering, and construction of solar wind downdraft towers. The towers use non-toxic natural elements in order to generate electricity and clean water. In May 2014, the company launched a joint venture with National Standard LLC, to fund and operate a Solar Wind energy tower project in San Luis, Arizona. The company's business...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.