Latest Solid Prototype Stories
3D printing company Solid Prototype to be first in industry to offer next-day service in response to Obama address. Austin, Texas (PRWEB) March 08, 2013 Austin-based 3D printing company Solid Prototype is now the first in the industry to offer next-day service, allowing anyone to take an idea from their mind and place it in their hands within a single day. “Imagine having immediate access to discontinued parts for machinery, custom auto parts that don't exist in any catalog, or a...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.