Latest Sonia A. Kim Stories
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released a report yesterday highlighting the need for healthier school lunches. The report, based on data from the 2010 National Youth Physical Activity and Nutrition Study (NYPANS), shows that one-third of high school students do not eat vegetables each day and more than 25 percent do not always have a daily serving of fruit. “Our basic findings are that fruit and vegetable consumption among high school students is low,”...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.