Latest Sonja Karadzic Stories
Text of report by Bosnian wide-circulation privately-owned daily Dnevni avaz, on 24 July [Report by I. Catic: "Butcher in Custody Asks Only for Water, Pills"] After Radovan Karadzic was arrested on the bus to Batajnica at 2130 hrs. [2030 gmt] on 18 July, he was brought to the Special War Crimes Court in Belgrade wearing a hat. He was picked up by "boys" who showed him "some" badges. The most wanted war criminal had immediately realized the situation he was in, but he did not know where...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.