Latest Sophie J. Balk Stories
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is seeking to ban teens from tanning salons in hopes of reducing their risk of skin cancer, AP reports. Regulations by more than 30 states of indoor tanning by minors are currently in place with some refusing children younger than 14 into the tanning booths or requiring parental permission. Illinois and New York are among states considering bills barring anyone under 18 from indoor tanning. AAP joins the World Health Organization (WHO), the American...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.