Latest Sorghum Stories
- Move follows positive commercial evaluations last season. THOUSAND OAKS, Calif., Feb.
MISSION, Kan., Feb. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- An ancient grain with roots that trace back as far as 8000 B.C., sorghum is seeing a resurgence as demand for non-GMO and gluten-free food grows.
-- Sorghum plantings increase, led by biopower market demand THOUSAND OAKS, Calif., Nov.
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif., July 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ceres, Inc. (Nasdaq: CERE), an agricultural biotechnology and seed company,
- Yield gains continue across sorghum product lines THOUSAND OAKS, Calif., July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ceres, Inc.
Protease Allows For Alternative Sources of Protein in Swine and Poultry Rations ST.
- Company's sorghum hybrids show resilience to dry conditions THOUSAND OAKS, Calif., May 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ceres,
- Provides year-round field evaluation capabilities THOUSAND OAKS, Calif., May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ceres, Inc.
Efforts Designed to Help Increase Sorghum Yield and Plant Durability Lubbock, TX (PRWEB) April 24, 2014 DuPont Pioneer and the United Sorghum Checkoff
KAWASAKI, Japan, March. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SOL Holdings Corp. and its wholly owned subsidiary Super Sorghum Corp.
- A pivoted catch designed to fall into a notch on a ratchet wheel so as to allow movement in only one direction (e.g. on a windlass or in a clock mechanism), or alternatively to move the wheel in one direction.