Latest Sound Of Music Stories
NEW YORK, Sept. 30 /PRNewswire/ -- New Edition Coincides with Other Major SOUND OF MUSIC Events & Releases Including: New Blu-ray from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment (11/2) Nationwide Movie Theater Event from NCM Fathom (10/19, 10/26) Special Tribute at the VH1 Save The Music 2010 Gala (11/8) To mark the 45th Anniversary of the most popular movie musical of all time, Legacy Recordings - in association with Rodgers & Hammerstein: An Imagem Company and Twentieth...
The Dutch organization Imagem Music Group says it is acquiring the rights to the songs and musicals of Rodgers and Hammerstein. Imagem describes itself as the music publishing investment fund of ABP, the Netherlands-based world's third largest pension fund, and CP Masters BV, one of Europe's leading independent music publishers. The pact Imagem announced Tuesday that it signed also includes the rights to all works owned by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization, such as the popular stage...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.