Latest South Park Stories
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), a premiere commercial real estate and investment management firm surveyed the Downtown LA district of South Park in late 2013, and released its report with compelling findings. GQ Magazine recently hailed Downtown Los Angeles as "The Next Great American City" and the New York Times ranked Downtown LA as the #5 recommended destination to visit in 2014. Impressively South Park, according to the JLL report,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.