Latest Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Stories
Mohler Brings 25 Years of Customer Service and Contact Center Management Experience to Inktel´s Leadership Team Miami Lakes, FL (PRWEB) February 21, 2012 Inktel Contact Center Solutions, a leading business process outsourcer specializing in inbound and outbound contact center services, is excited to announce the hiring of Alan Mohler as a Site Director. Mohler, an industry veteran, with over 25 years of experience in customer service and contact center management, will be responsible...
LEXINGTON, Ky., Jan. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A muddy construction site at midnight is far from the traditional classroom setting, but for Lexington Theological Seminary student Joseph "Joey" Pusateri, it was the ideal place and time for furthering his understanding of ministry. It was October, and Joseph's family's business, Elite Homes of Louisville, was heading up the construction of a very special house--a home for the Lampe family, to be featured on Extreme Makeover Home...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.