Latest Southwestern Energy Stories
CHICAGO, April 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Seven Summits Research issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for AAPL, AET, SWN, CNX and SWKS. To see what our analysts have discovered about these stocks read the Seven Summits Strategic Investments' PriceWatch Alerts at http://www.iotogo.com/s/042811A (Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.) Today's PriceWatch Alerts cover the following stocks: Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL), Aetna Inc. (NYSE: AET), Southwestern...
Southwestern Energy has announced that Richard Lane, executive vice president of the company and president of the company's exploration and production subsidiaries, Seeco and Southwestern Energy Production Company, has resigned from his positions with the company and its subsidiaries, to pursue personal and professional business interests. Mr Lane will continue his relationship with Southwestern as a consultant to the company through December 31, 2009. Harold Korell, chairman and CEO of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.