Latest Sparrow Hospital Stories
Support Group meetings are offered at no cost to anyone interested in participating. Lansing, MI (PRWEB) October 26, 2013 The Michigan Lupus Foundation will be holding a lupus Support Group meeting in Lansing on November 11th. Meeting Details: Monday, November 11th 6:30pm – 8:00pm Location: Sparrow Professional Building (Across from Sparrow Hospital) 1200 East Michigan Avenue Conference Room B (Second Floor) Lansing, MI 48912 These meetings are designed to assist people with lupus and...
The Art for Charlie Foundation, created by a Michigan family with a terminally ill child, raises $20,000 through the sale and promotion of art for pediatric palliative care. East Lansing, Michigan (PRWEB) March 17, 2013 Art can raise money for terminally ill children. The Art for Charlie Foundation of East Lansing, Michigan, marks its first anniversary on Monday, March 18 with the presentation of a $20,000 check to Sparrow Hospital to fund pediatric palliative care. John and Abigail Waller...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.