Latest Spirits ratings Stories
EL MIRAGE, Ariz., April 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- 3 Amigos Tequila (www.3amigostequila.com) was awarded the highly coveted Double Gold Medal for its Anejo Tequila at the 14th annual San Francisco World Spirits Competition held in San Francisco on March 21-14, 2014. The company also received Bronze medals for its Blanco and Reposado tequilas. This marks the second year 3 Amigos Tequila has brought home honors from the competition. In 2014, the competition received the largest number...
Spirited event showcases 1,474 entries from 64 countries SAN FRANCISCO, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The San Francisco World Spirits Competition hosted its 14(th) annual competition on March 21(st), 22(nd), 23(rd), 24(th )at the elegant Hotel Nikko in downtown San Francisco. Continuing its tradition of record-breaking entries annually, this year the number of submissions totaled 1,474 from 41 states, 64 countries covering 89 classifications. Many categories of spirits experienced...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.