Latest Spirochaete Stories
The Charles E Holman Foundation Medical Advisor Suggests New Name for Mystery Disease Based on latest Research. London, UK (PRWEB) May 02, 2013 The prestigious F1000 Research journal has published yet another paper linking the controversial Morgellons disease (MD) to a spirochetal bacteria. Until recently, MD was widely believed in the medical community to be purely psychological in origin; however, this latest in a string of new publications strengthens the evidence that sufferers are...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.